We all know that Kashmir is the paradise of India. Kashmir tour packages have become one of the most popular choices of tourists in the country because of their eye-soothing scenic beauty, snow-covered mountains, and valleys full of flowers. During the wintertime, the places become fully covered with snow, and that portraits a great landscape view for the tourists. To spend vacations in Kashmir, go through Kashmir tour packages and set your itinerary based on that.
Main Attractions of Kashmir Tour
Almost every place in Kashmir has a tourist value with its awesome scenic beauty. Kashmir tour with family cannot be completed in 2-3 days. It takes about 6 to 7 days to visit the main tourist attractions. Among all of them, here are some of the main attractions of Kashmir.
- Dal Lake: This Place is known as the Heaven of Earth. The scenic beauty of Dal Lake satisfies every tourist and boating here is an activity of great pleasure.
- Gulmarg: Gulmarg is famous for its wonderful landscape and ski activities.
- Pulwama: You will find natural springs and large apple orchards here.
- Pahalgam: The scenic beauty of the mountains from Pahalgam will mesmerize you.
- Sonmarg: Sonmarg is great places located in Ganderbal district of Jammu & Kashmir. There are most beautiful sites are avalable to visit as well Vishansar Lake, Nilagrad River, Zoji La Pass & More.
- Srinagar City: Srinagar is known as the city of beauty. You will love shopping for Kashmiri products from the local markets.
- Kargil: Everyone knows about this place for the devastating war between India and Pakistan in the late 90s. But this place also has a beautiful scenic beauty.
- Amarnath Cave: The Amarnath shrine of Lord Shiva counts as one of the 18 Maha Shakti Peethas. According to the ancient hindu mythology, Lord Shiva unveiled His secret of Immortality to Devi Parvati here.
- Chashme Shahi: This is the top attractions of Kashmir, a part of Mughal Garden. Every year thousands of tourists come to see this natural garden which has been founded by Female Saint of Kashmir, Rupa Bhawani.
- Tulip Garden: Indira Gandhi Memorial Tulip Garden is one of most visited sites in Kashmir. The garden has verious types of flowers and attract the tourists. Mostly tourists visit this garden at Annual Tulip Fastival which is organize every year in month of April. Garden daily open at 9:00 AM and Close at 7:00 PM.
- Shankracharya Temple: Shankracharya Temple dedicated to lord Shiva, is top spritiual sites in Kashmir. This temple is also known as Jyeshteshwara Temple, more than pilgrims visit this temple in Amarnath Yatra Season.
- Vaishno Devi: Mata Vaishno Devi Temple is located in Trikuta Parvat in Jammu, India. It is the second most visited Hindu pilgrimage sites in India.
Best Time to Visit Kashmir
If you are willing to go on a Kashmir tour with your family then plan it anytime in the season of snowfall between December to February. if you come in Kashmir for Amarnath Yatra Darshan then can plan July and August, this depends on Opening and Closing Dates of Amarnath Cave.
How to Reach Kashmir
By Flight: The quickest way to reach here is by taking a flight straight to Srinagar International Airport. You can also come to Delhi first and then take a connecting flight to Srinagar.
By Train: You can come up to Jammu via train and after that, you can hire a car to reach your destination.
By Road: There are different ways to reach Srinagar from the different parts of the Country. From Delhi, the distance is 700 km and a 14 and half hours of drive.
This is all about brief details on your Kashmir tour with your family. Do consider the above-mentioned point it will help you to make your trip better and interesting. Also, select your Kashmir Packages given below and book with Shrine Yatra.
Great information will do plan for Visit in kasmir , mean while can you post images images gallery for each destination along with map.
We have shared some images for particular destinations wise on your email Id, Please check.