General Terms and Conditions
- Shrine Yatra offers various tour packages and is in the business of organizing travel and holidays and does not own or control any hotel, airline, shipping company, restaurant, transport, or any service or facility. Shrine Yatra is not responsible for any type of delay, or improper service offered by other agencies, airlines, transport, hotel, or service providers, in the case of death, injury, loss, or damage, which is caused by an act of management or employees of any hotel, airlines, tour operators, shipping company, coach owners, who are Shrine Yatra’s independent contractors.
- Rates are valid for Indian Nationals, and for persons of other nationalities, contact the tour operators and experts.
- We request all our customers’ review and check the travel advisories, warnings, announcements, and prohibitions, issued by relevant government officials before booking a tour package with Shrine Yatra. When Shrine Yatra offers its tour and holiday packages, it does not warrant that travel to such areas and destinations is safe and without risk. Shrine Yatra is not liable for any damages or losses that may result from traveling to such destinations and regions.
- Shrine Yatra reserves the right to alter, amend, vary or withdraw any tour or holiday package without any prior notice.
- All customers are advised to check and verify their booking thoroughly when they receive the email confirming their booking from shrineyatra.com. If there is any incomplete or incorrect information, which needs to be changed and altered, please contact our travel experts. In case there is any change or amendment, some elements of the tour package are non-refundable. Shrine Yatra cannot be held responsible if the passenger does not notify of any inaccuracies within 1 day of sending the booking confirmation.
- Shrine Yatra has taken all care and responsibility to check and verify all the information on its website. However, all this information is supplied by authorized tour operators, service providers, and accommodation providers in our travel packages. Shrine Yatra cannot be held responsible for any inaccurate description mentioned in the package or on the website.
- The images used in the various tour and holiday packages on our website are for representational purposes only.
- Individuals are responsible to be punctual and adhere to the time at all stages of the tour. If the customer misses any part of the sightseeing tour due to a delay on his part, he cannot claim a refund of the same.
- Shrine Yatra will not be liable or responsible for any damage, loss, baggage loss, accident, injury, death, breakdown, theft, or other irregularity which may occur during the tour, weather conditions, war, quarantine, strikes, and any such loss whatsoever, and the passengers will bear any such loss. Shrine Yatra has every right to claim expenses incurred due to delays or changes in the schedule of trains, buses, or other services.
- Shrine Yatra reserves the right to alter, amend, vary or withdraw any departure, excursion or substitute a hotel if it is necessary. We will amend or alter the itinerary for the convenience of the customer.
- The tour and holiday packages that are listed on the shrineyatra.com website are only proposed tour itineraries. Shrine Yatra does not hold any reservations for travel products in such tour itineraries. These tour packages are subject to availability at the time of booking. The tour cost might change based on the actual availability of travel services included in the tour.
- Your booking request will be processed after confirming the prices and availability of services. Only after the confirmation of prices and availability of services are confirmed by you, Shrine Yatra is bound to provide you the requested service subject to you making full payment and complying with the Terms and Conditions.
- The tour itinerary is approximate and subject to change.
- If Shrine Yatra deems it fit, it will sometimes change the tour itinerary for the convenience and safety of the customers. However, Shrine Yatra will ensure that all services remain the same. If there is a change in the itinerary, the same will be communicated to the passenger before the booking or before the departure of the tour, whichever is first.
- Transfers and sightseeing mean transport through a comfortable coach/taxi/bus/van depending on the total number of passengers traveling with you on the same tour. Shrine Yatra will put all the passengers who arrive at the same time and drop them to their respective hotels. Private transfers will be available at extra cost.
- Shrine Yatra will postpone, delay or change the date of departure or conclusion of the tour or alter the travel route due to unforeseen circumstances like rough weather, snow conditions, avalanches, storm, political restrictions, or other causes. In this event, Shrine Yatra will not be held liable for any refund or tour price (in part or whole) or any other compensation like injury, loss, or damage.
- Shrine Yatra will assist passengers who request special meals wheelchairs, preferred seats, and other requirements at all points in time. However, if such services are not available or provided on tour despite pre-booking request by Shrine Yatra, then in such a case, Shrine Yatra will not be held liable for any damages or additional cost.
- Independent activities chosen by the passengers shall not be arranged by Shrine Yatra during the tour. However, Shrine Yatra, may depend on the tour course, and arrange such activities under separate conditions at additional cost.
- During local and national holidays, and on special occasions such as peak season, and religious occasions, entry to certain monuments, restaurants, hotels, markets, and museums, may not be available or may be limited. In such cases, the Company will give alternatives, wherever they are possible. Shrine Yatra will not be liable for any closures, or itinerary changes on the tour for any reason.
- If the tour is canceled by our local associate, cancellation, if any, will be applicable at the discretion of our local associate. If a customer misses the tour, no refund will be applicable, and rescheduling the tour may not be possible. If there is any additional cost of rescheduling the tour, it will be borne by the traveler on tour.
- After the customer has confirmed a tour package, they can cancel or amend their booking by sending an email to email@example.com. If the passenger is sending us an email to cancel the tour booking, it should be done at least 7 working days before the scheduled departure.
- Cancellation fees may include night accommodation and independent services provided by Shrine Yatra and also include optional excursions booked before, during, and after the tour.
- No refund will be provided for unused services on the tour.
- Passengers who are not using transfers that are included in the tour package will not get a concession or cash equivalent in their tour package.
- As the tour packages are booked several months in advance, cancellation of these services results in the company losing money depending on the time of cancellation. Therefore, any cancellation of any tour or service will attract cancellation charges as specified by the company. Any cancellation of tour or services is to be mentioned in writing, stating the reasons for cancellation.
- Each tour package has its cancellation policy and this will supersede the general cancellation policy.
- If we are unable to provide the booked travel arrangements, our liability in all cases shall be limited to the costs of travel arrangements.
- A transfer from one tour to the other before the departure of the originally booked tour will be treated as a cancellation of the original tour and will attract cancellation charges and a fresh booking will have to be made at the available dates.
- If a client is unable to reach the place of commencement of the tour due to any reason, his booking shall be treated as a ‘no show’, and 100% cancellation charges will be levied.
- The company reserves every right to determine the quantum of refund payable to the customer in case of cancellation of a tour. Such refund will be based on factors such as the number of participants, cancellation policies of suppliers such as hoteliers, coach operators, etc., and the decision of the company on the quantum of refund will be final.
- There will be no refunds payable for any unutilized services or partially used services such as meals, hotel, sightseeing, entrance fees, optional tour, etc.
- It will take at least 15 days to process the refunds.
- Third-party refunds i.e. coach services, and taxi services could take 30-90 working days, provided the required support is provided to the company.
- All the payments have to be done by the customer towards the tour cost under the procedures and the time frame mentioned by the Company.
- Every tour package offers flexible payment rules depending on the advance purchase or inclusions. However, at times of peak season, we may ask you to furnish a higher amount before we start issuing final vouchers.
- PAN card copies will be required in case of cash payments of INR 50,000 or above per booking.
- Final vouchers will be issued once Shrine Yatra has received full payment.
- The booking is seen as canceled if full payment is not received in less than 15 days before departure.
- The customer agrees that the customized package is as per his/her will and choice. No claim on the price of the package, type of service, and category shall be entertained by Shrine Yatra.
- Booking of the final combined package shall be subject to availability.
- The final price is as per the inclusions selected by the customer. In case the customer has changed some components, the same will be updated in the price.
- Service taxes have been added as per government rules in the final price before the final payment.
- The package price does not include special dinners or mandatory charges levied by the hotels, especially during the time of Christmas or New Year’s Eve or special occasions.
- The prices shown in the beginning are per person and are considered to be sharing a room. For example, INR 20,000 per person means 2 adults going together and sharing the same room for the entire trip. Therefore, the total cost will be 20,000*2 + service taxes as per government rules.
- The prices displayed on the website are calculated as per the rates prevailing at the time of product development. The Company reserves the right to change the prices in case of fluctuations, changes in fuel costs, high season charges levied by the suppliers, hikes in railway charges before the date of departure, and to surcharge accordingly. All such increases in price must be paid in full before the departure by the customer.
- Shrine Yatra will not re-conduct a tour in any circumstances. No refund will be paid for unutilized services.
- Preponing or postponing a confirmed tour will attract supplement costs.
- The holiday package cost might fluctuate during peak dates due to festivals, holidays, and certain high occupancy dates.
- In a holiday package, where the minimum number of passengers has been indicated by a passenger, any increase or decrease in the number of passengers may result in a change in the total holiday cost.
- Products, services, and content shown on the shrineyatra.com website are properties of the Company. Any unauthorized copy and use of trademark products and services without prior concern will result in strict action whereas the person/company/organization will be penalized.
- Shrine Yatra gives you a limited right to enter, use, explore, and transact on its site. You agree not to misuse the materials and interrupt the operations on this site in any way. You understand that except for the information, products, or services supplied by Shrine Yatra, we do not endorse any other information in any manner. You also understand that Shrine Yatra does not assure that the files that are available for downloading through the site will be free from any type of virus.
Prices on the website
The prices, which we offer on our website www.shrineyatra.com, generally include accommodation charges, taxes, and, in special cases, meals (breakfast, lunch, dinner). It does not include any personal expenses or additional charges like telephone calls, entrance fees, bar charges, etc.
- You agree that Shrine Yatra is not accountable for third-party obligations due to rates, quantity, and other instances. You must assess all advice, opinions, services, merchandise, and other information provided on our website. We do not assure you that the services will be uninterrupted and error-free.
- Shrine Yatra can make changes or improvements on its website at any point in time.
- Shrine Yatra and its third-party suppliers and partners do not guarantee or make any representation about the use of the services, site, or any reference sites in terms of correctness, accuracy, readability, or otherwise.
Use of Our website
- You will make use of our website only to make bookings for you or another person for whom you are authorized to make these kinds of bookings. You will also inform the person about the Terms & Conditions of our website.
- You will provide accurate information about every document and other important details like name, and DOB to the site owners in case you are booking a tour.
- In case of an error or mistake in the process of information, only you will be responsible for it.
Mode of Payment
- Credit/Debit Cards (Visa, Master, RuPay, Amex, Maestro)
- Net Banking (All major banks supported).
Hikes in Tariff and Taxes
In case of any hikes in entrance fees, fuel costs, guide charges, and other services, you can be charged extra. If the government revises taxes on travel services, the clients are liable to pay the extra amount.