Kedarnath is located in the hills of Himalayan Mountain
Altitude – 3,553 meters
Best time to visit Summer Months (May – June)
Best time to visit Winter Months(September – October)
Nearest Airport – Dehradun
Nearest Railway Station – Rishikesh
Some things which you need to carry during the kedarnath trip:
- Warm Clothes
- Monkey cap or Wollen Cap or side ear covers
- Non Slippery Shoe with 2-3 extra pair socks
- Battery Operated Torch(Solar better)
- Moisturizer & cream(sun burns daytime)
- Mosquito repellent
- Mobile with BSNL sim (works all the way)
- Power bank for mobile
- Camera with additional battery Bank cartridges.
- Umbrella & Rain Coat(available there)
- Walking Stick (available there)
- Bag pack with thin bedsheets & soft thin sponge bed roll.
- Chocolates & Dry Fruits (handy)
- Mineral water
- Medicines like Dolo 650, fever/aches, pain killer, Iodex, Band Aids etc
- Down load Map from website – also available in Tourist Centers.