Nainital, the lake city of India, as the name says, ‘Naini’ means eyes and ‘Tal’ means lake. When it comes to the best hill station in North India, spending your vacation in Nainital is one of the first thoughts that comes to everyone’s mind. You can go for a Nainital tour with family, friends, partners, etc. as Spending time in this small, beautiful town gives you an overwhelming and relaxed feeling.
Some of main attraction of Nainital sightseeing are as follows:
Find More: Nainital Mussoorie Tour Package
1. Mall Road: This is one of the main attractions of Nainital tour and is the home of several cafes, restaurants, shops, and hotels. This place has become more famous after the shooting of Bollywood movies like Koi Mil Gaya, Kati Patang, and so on.
2. Tiffin Top: It is one of the most popular places that you must visit while on your vacation in Nainital. It is a picnic spot which is known as Dorothy’s seat and is a perfect place where you can click amazing photographs.
3. Naini Lake: This is a place that is the heart and soul of Nainital and is the highlight of every Nainital tour package. This lake has seven majestic mountains surrounding it.
4. Snow Viewpoint: This place is famous for its scenic beauty. The snow viewpoint also has a temple that is magnificent and beautiful.
5. Eco Cave Gardens: This is a favorite spots for tourists and you must visit this place while doing Nainital sightseeing. It is a perfect place for children’s entertainment so people with toddlers should go here too.
6. Kilbury Bird Sanctuary: It is also known as bird watcher’s paradise. If you have a passion for bird watching, you must visit this place.
7. Naina Devi Temple: Naina Devi Temple is a Shakti Peeth of Hindu Relegious. This Temple located at Naina Hillock near by Naini Lake of Nainital, Uttarakhand. Every Year thousands of Pilgrims take the darshan and buying Prasad & Pooja items.
8. Aerial Ropeway Nainital: Aerial Ropeway is covered more attractions of Nainital as well as Naini Lake, Nainital Hill Point and also connect snow view point. This is accommodate 11 Pax or 825 Kg at a time.
Some of nearby places which you cannot avoid while planning your Nainital tour are as below:
Plan your Nainital tour with family, friends, or loved ones now! Places to Visit in Nainital is both eye-soothing and peace providing.
The Yamunotri Gangotri tour package 2019 offers a 4 nights/5 days tour which will start from Haridwar and lead... read more
The complete Yamunotri Gangotri Yatra from Delhi will be accustomed with the food and stay arrangements follow... read more
Yamunotri Temple is situated in the western region of Garhwal Himalayas at an altitude of 3,291 metres in Utta... read more